· 5 Rhythms dance classes: from 9.45 to 11.45am on Monday mornings in South Brent Village Hall. Following reopening of the Village Hall, Kay’s classes will run weekly through to late August. “We will need adhere to the Village Hall Covid safe policy (listed below). As we need to maintain 2 metres between each other we will start with mat based practice (you do not need a mat however) as my vision is for us to have our space in the room with approx. 1 metre around us which we then will need to keep for the Covid necessary 2 metres between us... That will be our base... To explore our movement and all that we are in our space but together. As always there is no demand to be lying on the floor or standing but as our body is calling in each moment.... Depending on how many of us come to class we will not be moving through the space but instead exploring all our energy that might take us off the spot .. on the spot! Dropping deeper into ourselves, what it is to be in our body at this time in the world, and creating an inquiry into all we are experiencing. From this place we can see what is possible and where this may take us individually and as a group.”
- Please wear a mask in the corridor and toilet of the Village Hall.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- Please maintain the required 2m physical distancing in the corridor and hall.
- Please bring your own drinking water. (The hall and disabled toilet are available for use, the rest of the rooms are taped up, off limits.)
- Please sanitise the toilet & sink after each use.
- If chairs are needed, they will be the plastic ones and will be sanitised and put in place by the teacher.
- Please come straight into the hall when you arrive and leave the premises promptly when the class has finished, making sure not to congregate in the hall or corridor.
- Please stay home if you have any cold/flu or Coronavirus type symptoms.
- Please notify the teacher immediately if you develop any of the above symptoms after attending the class.
- There is a QR notice displayed for track & trace or alternatively make sure the teacher has your name, address and phone number.
- Sanitise feet
- Wear clean clothes to class
Further notes for this class:
- You are exempt from wearing a mask on the dance floor.
- Please leave all your belongings in your car and only bring into the hall what you need for the session i.e.: water bottle, sheepskin, blanket etc...
- Please leave your footwear in the corridor outside of the hall and physical distance when removing & replacing them.
- Windows will be opened for ventilation.
- SBVH are only allowing one booking a day in order to clean all areas thoroughly between users.
- Please bring your own tissues and dispose of them when leaving, there will be a bin in the corridor.