Brent Birders was formed to share information about the birdlife of South Brent parish. It has a number of activities:
- The survey has also include some other wildlife - butterflies, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
- We have meetings (normally in the Old School) where speakers talk on a variety of topics - both related to birds and of general wildlife interest.
- We send out emails about our current activities. Contact Mike Goss if you'd like to be included on the mailing list.
- We have an annual visit to Bovey Heathfield to see and listen to the spectacular and ethereal Nightjars.
- Steve Hopper runs a very active South Brent Birders Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/122713647924282/