Ashburton Community Arts Centre (The Old Methodist Church, 15, West St, TQ13 7DT). Free, fast Wi-Fi available in the building (see notice in The Lounge for details).
- Wide range of weekly Yoga sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with Chris Willis and Saturday mornings with Ty Lynne. See: http://ashburtonarts.org.uk/yoga-at-the-arts-centre/
- Regular monthly Life Drawing studio session upstairs from 11am – 1.30pm with Andrew Stacey. Suggested donation £8. Some boards and easels now available to use.
- Ashburton Arts Community Choir on Tuesdays, 7.30 – 9pm. All welcome. £5 – just turn up.
- Belly Dancing on Thursdays at 6.30pm with Pat Langman. £5 Just turn up.
- Repair Cafe on the third Saturday of every month from 10am – 1pm. Bring your broken stuff and see if the local volunteer experts can fix it. They'll expect a small donation if they can and if you can.
- Social Dance Hub: Sunday Night Swing Dance Session led by Rose and Jarl, at 6-7.30pm, upstairs at the Arts Centre to allow people to dance, swing & lindy hop in a free and creative style. All ages welcome, whether you're a regular dancer, or a complete beginner. No previous experience necessary – just turn up just before 6pm. They aim to make it fun for everyone. Come along and check it out. Donations invited of £5 adult / £3.
- Kids Swing Club – a chance for young people and their parents to play around, enjoy the music and learn the building blocks of swing dance. 6pm-7pm:
- Adults: 7pm - 9pm: Not a traditional formal class set up but is a fun lesson encouraging participants to explore rhythms and styles rather than focus on technicalities and routines.
Regular ‘Platform Cinema’ on Fridays approximately once a month